1) Kate slept all night in her bed last night! Thank you, Life! We're on night #2 of our new quest...let's see if we can make this work.
2) Singing The Little Mermaid soundtrack with Kate (her favorite, favorite, favorite movie/characters/songs right now). She also pretends to be a mermaid (and can say the word---she is talking about everything lately) in the bath. Tonight, we had a whole story going...and when it was time to get out of the bath, we pretended she had just gotten her legs. Later, when I came downstairs after my bath, she and her daddy were pretending she was in a boat. She was taking her purse on the boat and "paying" for legos with her other toys (in her purse). She was saying "pay" and "buy." When her daddy asked her "What does Mommy use to pay for things?" Kate responded, "Money." So she definitely has an active mind-life for 20 months. She is so much fun to watch as she grows.
3) The Disney Store and a Costco lunch (pizza and berry smoothies) with Mom and Kate.
4) Finishing our project/gift for my dad's birthday...We made him a coffee mug and each decorated half of it. (He probably won't read this before he receives it).
5) Kate was super-excited when we filled up the wading pool this afternoon:
This is definitely her "rockstar" face here. ;-)